Need Help with Anxiety or Panic?
Symptoms of anxiety include the following
- Constant negative feeling
- Feeling ‘on edge’
- Difficulty concentrating
- Difficulty communicating
- Easily distracted
- Irregular heartbeat (palpitations)
Counselling can help prevent and deal with symptoms effectively and stop them ruining your life. Without effective strategies for understanding and addressing stress symptoms – anxiety and panic attacks can increase and create significant problems in your relationships, work and overall wellbeing.
What are the Benefits of Counselling for Anxiety?
- Learn what causes anxiety or panic
- Discover how to identify anxiety or panic attack triggers and minimise their effect
- Learn how to change automatic thought, behaviour and physical symptoms which feed anxiety cycles
- Learn stress reduction techniques to reduce the physical side effects of anxiety or panic
- Develop tailor-made coping strategies to manage stressful situations effectively
- Build a set of techniques and tools that will enable you to effectively prevent or manage any future anxiety
Occasionally those who suffer from anxiety can experience panic attacks which can be extremely frightening and upsetting.
- Fear of dying
- Hot flushes
- Shortness of breath
- A choking sensation
- Chest pain
- Feeling faint
- Dry mouth
- Ringing in your ears
- A churning stomach
- Irregular heart beat (palpitations)